Being safe on the water is very important. Just like a vehicle it can be extremely dangerous. Here are some quick tips you should remember before boating next time:
- Never drink and drive.
- Ensure lifevest are onboard and are worn.
- Don't forget to install your boat plug.
- Be aware of your surroundings, not just in front of you.
- Have a plan of where your going and let someone know.
- Know what your boat capacity is.
- You should carry a small fire extinguisher.
- Carry a first aid kit.
- Ensure equipment is properly secured before running.
Have some more tips to add? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org