Here is some lake and reservoir information. Got more to add? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll have it added.
- Spring time bass are usually found in shallow coves and cuttoffs to creeks.
- Bass try to spawn in the shallowest of cove waters.
- Target coves in spring that have a source of water entry.
- Look for open pockets amongst cover. Bass will spawn along the edges of these open pockets.
- For summer water fishing, the clearer the water the deeper the bass go.
- Some locations for summer fishing include: Flats that have deep holes, points and steep dropoffs.
- Docks for summertime fishing can produce large bass and are a great holding spot.
- Steep weedlines are also a great spot for bass to hide during summer.
- The more vegitation on top of the water, the cooler the water becomes. Many bass will hide under all this
- During fall, bass start filling up for the winter. This is a great time to catch a lot of bass.
- Winter time bass tend to retreat to deeper waters.
- Deep structure fishing with sharp dropoffs is best for winter bass.