Here are some tips for tackle box usage.
- Make it easier on yourself. Take what you will fish with that day instead of that huge tackle box.
- Worms dry out easy. If you are leaving worms in tackle box, spray some scent on them to keep them
- To keep your hooks from rusting put a Q-tip-tip or a tooth pick in with them.
- Add non-scented powder to the skirts of your spinner baits, this will keep them from tangling up.
- Divide lures by category like topwater, crankbaits ect. This will make it a lot easier to find when the time comes.
Got anything else that has helped you out along the way? Send the info to firstname.lastname@example.org