Fishing rods vary in size, flexibility, what it's made of and more.
Here are a few quick tips when it comes to different types of rods. we apologize for the lack of information as well as the arranged organization. This page will be updated and organized in no time. Thanks - HTB STAFF.
- The better angling skills you develop, the more rods you will get.
- The stiffer the rod the quicker the hookset.
- The less stiffer the rod, the more sensitive it is.
- Fiberglass rods tend to hold fighting fish better because of absorption.
- Please send in your tips and tricks and information on rods so the next time this page is updated, we can have
your information listed.
Send tips to email@example.com