Find a way to catch more fish in murky/muddy water thats not listed on here? Send it to email@example.com to help out your fellow bass anglers.
- Use baits that make noise.
- Fish slower to let the bass find your lure.
- Use Black, red and chartreuse colors or any combination.
- If you have to fish muddy, fish it in the spring and summer. Winter time fish are slow and muddy water
makes it even worse to find your lure.
- Odds are better for catching a bass in shallow water rather than deep.
- Find the clearest area and throw your line in. Bass will usually reside in this area more often than not.
- Bass also like to hang out on the transition line from muddy water to a less stained area.