Do we have your tip listed? If not, send your tips to email@example.com
- Bass will move back and forth from shallow to deep during pre-spawn.
- Fish 15 feet or less during pre-spawn.
- Pre-spawn temperatures for large mouth are 55 to 63 and small mouth 50 to 58.
- During prespawn look for new grass growth and rip a lipless crankbait off the grass.
- Slow your lure presentation down for pre-spawn.
- Pay attention to your forecast and dress accordingly. Just because it's spring doesn't mean it's warm.
- Work a spinnerbait around the edges of new grass, beds, and around docks.
- Fish points that drop off to deep water.
- Bigger lure, bigger bass.