Have a tip to add that worked for you on a windy day? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to get it listed on the site!
- Looking for shallow areas and/or vegitation? Look for areas that are less rippled and calmer. The deeper the water the more ripples/waves you will have.
- Wind is great. Lure splash is hardly noticed, it's harder for bass to pick you out, and less anglers are on the water.
- When windy, it is harder to see underwater due to the waves bending light penetrating the water.
- Waves from wind stir up food on the shorline which attract baitfish and bass.
- Wind pushes baitfish to the downwind shore therefore causing bass to follow to feed.
- Fish on the windest banks and throw shad like lures.