Help build this site to be the greatest! Send in your tips for all to see! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Slow down, slow down, slow down. Did we mention SLOW DOWN?
- Add +5-10 seconds longer to your usuall pauses.
- It's said that larger bass are often caught during the cold months.
- Bites are more subtle so watch and feel the line carefully.
- Large baits not working? Fish smaller baits to include crankbaits, and soft plastics.
- Large slow moving baits have also had success. Experiment!
- Switch to colorado blades for spinners. It will help slow the bait down.
- Work on having patience because your going to need it.
- Dress accordingly and buy quality thermals. This allows warmth without the bulk.
- Many anglers fish larger baits. The metabolism of the bass slows down and they would rather
go after one big meal instead of multiple small meals.