Send in 1, 2 or 3 tips for clear water fishing and techniques you have found useful in your years of fishing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The best times to fish clear water are in low light conditions.
- Fish faster in clear water. Bass can see your bait much clearer and you don't want them to have time to
- Decrease your line size and switch to a color like green. This leaves less visibility.
- Spinnerbaits work great with white, silver or hologram willow blades on windy days.
- Keep lure selection to more natural colors like green, shad and watermelon.
- If you can see the bass, they can see you.
- Keep your movements slow and steady. Bass in clear water tend to spook more often.
- Night fishing clear water is great!
- Decrease the size of your bait. It looks more real to them in clear water.